The Bellingham leg table is shown in 42″ x 72″ Brown Maple painted legs with a quarter sawn white Oak top. This table has many options including a 18 inch butterfly leaf. We can build this table in the standard 30 inch height, or a 36 inch or 42 pub height. We can also remove the arches from the skirting upon request. If you do not see exactly what you’re looking for please call us.
We can build this table in any of the woods listed on the sidebar box.
All furniture from Amish showroom has two coats of conversion varnish finish top and bottom. Conversion varnish is superior to all other stains and finishes due to its ability to resist alcohol. You can literally pour gasoline on are finish without damaging it!
This table is available in a 42 x 60, 42 x 66, 42 x 72, 48 x 60, 48 x 66, 48 x 72, 54 x 60, 54 x 66, 54 x 72 with up to 12 leaves. This will give you a total table length of 18 feet. Every third leaf will require a center support leg which is included in the price. These legs can be removed when the leaves are not in use. Self store not available, on this table, over four leaves. We can build this table and other sizes please call for details.
Painted legs for an upcharge.
• 1″ top standard
• Square top standard with mission edge
• Wood slides standard
• Self-store not recommended,
• 42″ wide stores 1 leaf with and 1 without skirt
• 48″ wide stores 2 leaves with and 2 without skirts
• Up to 12 leaves available on this table
• 5th support center leg added with 3rd leaf (and every third leaf)
• 36″ or 42″ high pub tables available with to 2 leaves only
• Tables ordered in QSWO include White Oak legs