The Boulder Creek table is shown in quarter sawn white Oak wood with Michaels cherry stain. The standard curved shape top is shown (with the optional beveled edge). The base has 42″ between the trestle on the 66 and 72 inch tabletop models. We can customize this trestle table to sizes not listed. Please call for details.
Sizes available: 42 x 66, 42 x 72, 48 x 66, 48 x 72 (smallest setting) with up to four leaves. Each leaf is 12″ wide and is hand built into the table and sanded in place. We cannot add leaves to tables once they are built.
Select your wood type, stain color, and number of leaves. Handcrafted by the Amish, please allow up to 12 weeks for delivery.
• Shape: Curved, Call for Boat shaped Top.
• Edge: Beveled, ½” Chamfer
• Species: Cherry, Hickory, QSWO
• Decorative Inlay (Upcharge) It comes standard without the inlay – please select in the options.
• Leaves & Storage Self-store available 42″ wide stores 2 with & 2 w/out skirts
• 48″ wide stores 4 without skirts on standard Curved top
This unit can be built with any of the hardwoods listed below. If you add chairs to this order we will stain them the same day for a perfect match. All of our trestle table tops remove so you can easily get them into your home. All of the furniture at Amish showroom is finished with two coats of conversion varnish. This is a superior product which we apply to both the top and bottom of all dining tables sealing in the wood. If you have any questions or feel more comfortable ordering by phone, please call.
Priced as a 42×66 solid top in Oak, without inlay.