The Belleville Leg table is Shown in 42″ x 72″ Oak with Sealy satin finish and 4½” leg. Standard features include a 2 inch radius corner, a roundover edge and a 1 inch thick top.
Options include: a 4 inch radius corner, beveled edge, or ogee edge. This table is also available in a narrow version. Please see the narrow table section guide for details.
This table is available in a 42 x 60, 42 x 66, 42 x 72, 48 x 60, 48 x 66, 48 x 72, 54 x 60, 54 x 66, 54 x 72 with up to 12 leaves. This will give you a total table length of 18 feet. Every third leaf will require a center support leg which is included in the price. These legs can be removed when the leaves are not in use. Self store not available, on this table, over four leaves. We can build this table and other sizes please call for details.
Leaves & Storage Self-store not recommended (upcharge) 42″ wide stores 2 leaves, 1 with & 1 w/out skirts 48″ wide stores 4 leaves, 2 with & 2 w/out skirts.
We can build this table in any of the woods listed on the sidebar box.
All furniture from Amish showroom has two coats of conversion varnish finish top and bottom. Conversion varnish is superior to all other stains and finishes due to its ability to resist alcohol. You can literally pour gasoline on are finish without damaging it!
• ~ 1″ thick top standard
• ~ 2″ radius corner shaped top standard with 1/2″ roundover edge
• ~ Wood slides standard
• ~ Shape options: 1″ clip no extra charge
• ~ Edge options: Bevel, Traditional, Ogee
• ~ 4-1/2″ legs standard
• ~ Skirt arches from 4-1/2″ to 2-1/2″
• ~ Tables ordered in QSWO include White Oak legs
• ~ Self-store not recommended,
• ~ 42″ wide stores 1 leaves with & 1 w/out skirt
• ~ 48″ wide stores 2 leaves with & 2 w/out skirt
• ~ For Reeded legs, add $50 per leg in Oak