Are you sick of buying low-quality furniture? Then you need another option for your home. Here at the Amish Showroom, we’re dedicated to bringing you the best furniture, at affordable prices. Here are the five furniture pieces you should really invest in with Amish workmanship.
Why Buy Amish Made Furniture?
There’s plenty of big box stores out there that are churning out cheaper furniture every year. That desk or vanity table may seem like a steal now, but a year down the road you’ll be thinking differently about your bargain purchase. The veneer will peel, sections will break and it just won’t hold up to everyday use. You’ll find yourself throwing it out, and back out to the store to buy a new one.
With Amish furniture, it’s a different story. Each piece is made to order, and the materials used are handpicked for quality. That means that you’ll get a piece of furniture that’s made to last, and made just for you. You’ll have something that no one else has!
The Five Amish Furniture Pieces You Must Own
If you’re looking to buy Amish furniture, then you may not know where to start. After all, everything in the showroom looks amazing. As you’re looking to replace your furniture with quality pieces, it’s best to start with a few key pieces of furniture first. Here are the five pieces of Amish made furniture that you must own.
1. Bed: A good bed is an absolute must. You spend hours in bed every night, and the quality of your bed is directly responsible for the quality of your sleep. Whether you’re an early riser or someone who loves to relax with a good book in bed on a Sunday morning, then you need to invest in an Amish-made bed. The frames are solid and sturdy, creating the best possible frame for a good mattress, and a good night’s sleep.
2. Sofa and chairs: Nowadays, you’ll spend most of your home time in your lounge. It’s the heart of the home, where everyone gathers after a long day. As it’s so important, that means that you need a sofa that will offer you a comfortable and relaxing place to unwind. An Amish made sofa will last you for years to come, so you’ll never have to worry about having to order a new sofa for a long time. Plus, the classic stylings mean that you’ll never need to worry about it going out of fashion.
3. Dining table: A good dining table is one that needs to stand up to a lot of pressure. It’ll be used day in, day out, and could take a pounding. This is especially true if you have children! Amish dining tables are made from thick hardwoods and have such hardy finishes that you could even pour gasoline on them and not affect it. Buy a good quality table, and it will last for generations.
4. Desk: If you have a home office, then you must invest in a good desk. After all, you spend hours of your life sitting at your desk. Shouldn’t it be a good quality one? Other retailers are using cheaper laminates, which are fine in the short term. They’ll soon wear out though, and when you’re using expensive computer equipment on it, you don’t want to run that risk. Instead, buy a lovingly crafted Amish desk, and you’ll see the difference.
5. Kitchen cabinets: Your kitchen cabinets are another piece of furniture that will be getting plenty of use, every day. Amish made kitchen cabinets are sturdy and robust, all while looking beautiful. Some retailers will charge you thousands of dollars for cabinets that will apart before you know. You’re much better off buying Amish made cabinets and enjoying them for as long as you live in your home.
As you can see, Amish furniture is designed for the long haul. These pieces are all made just for you, so you can have something that’s unique and long lasting, for less than you’d think. What’s better is that you can buy Amish furniture online, too. Get in touch and start investing in quality pieces that will last for years.