Quality American-made dining tables are hard to come by. At Amish Showroom we custom build trestle style dining tables from 1 inch thick solid hardwoods. Our master craftsman used time-tested joint techniques and modern glue technology to build tables that will last generations. The shaker Hill trestle table has a leveler under each leg and a geared slide mechanism that will accommodate up to four-12 inch wide leaves which will self store inside the table. With our patent pending magnet skirt system, you can have a clean look of a skirted table, yet still have the ability to self store all four leaves. With a 72 inch top, and four leaves, you will have a 10 foot long dining table that will seat 12 people.
• 42”-60” can take only one chair per side between trestle
• 42” wide can self-store up to 4 leaves, 2 with skirt and 2 with magnet skirts
• 48” wide can self-store up to 4 leaves without any skirt (or all with magnet skirts).
• 42″-60″ Does NOT self-store with skirt
• Available sizes: 42 x 72 or 48 x 72 with up to four leaves
• Tapered end top standard
• Mission edge standard
• Available in oak, cherry, brown maple, hard maple, Elm, Walnut or quarter-sawn white oak
• Geared slides standard.