The Royal mission trestle table is where it all began for Noah at the Country Woodshop. This table has been popular for many years and Amish showroom has built-in in many different wood species and stain colors. The custom trestle table is a long dining table, with an optional top of 80 inches, and 4-12 inch leaves, you can entertain up to 14 guests at your table with no problem. Each of the legs have a leveler and the 1 inch thick solid top has three walnut diamond inlays on each and.
This table was designed around the Royal mission dining chair, however we have found that many like the mission style or pinnacle chair as the height is a bit lower. This table looks best in quarter sawn white Oak or cherry. Please call us for there are many pricing options not shown with this table. If you are ordering chairs we will stain them with the table on the same day. We can mail out stain samples for our long dining tables directly to your house.
• 42×60 and 42×66 have smaller bases and can only take one chair per side
• 42×72, 48×72 and 48×80 have same base and take two chairs per side
• 48” wide model tapers to 36” on end; 42” wide model tapers to 30” on end
• 42” wide model can only self-store without skirt (or use magnet skirt option)
• 48” wide can store up to 4 leaves, 2 w/skirt, 2 w/out (or use magnet skirt option). No charge for self-store option but self-store must be specified