The Douglas leg table is shown in 42″ x 66″ with a standard curve top and standard Walnut inlays on each end of the table. Wood shown is quarter sawn white Oak. This table is also available in a narrow version, please see the narrow dining table section for details.
We can build this table in any of the woods listed on the sidebar box.
All furniture from Amish showroom has two coats of conversion varnish finish top and bottom. Conversion varnish is superior to all other stains and finishes due to its ability to resist alcohol. You can literally pour gasoline on are finish without damaging it!
This table is available in a 42 x 60, 42 x 66, 42 x 72, 48 x 60, 48 x 66, 48 x 72, 54 x 60, 54 x 66, 54 x 72 with up to 12 leaves. This will give you a total table length of 18 feet. Every third leaf will require a center support leg which is included in the price. These legs can be removed when the leaves are not in use. Self store not available, on this table, over four leaves. We can build this table and other sizes please call for details.
• ~ 1″ top standard
• ~ Curved shape standard with (T) Mission edge
• ~ 2-1/2″ legs with tenon detail on side of leg
• ~ Four 1/2″ Walnut inlays in each end of table
• ~ Self-store is not recommended, if requested add $20
• ~ Wood slides standard
• ~ 42″ wide stores 1 leaf with and 1 without skirt
• ~ 48″ wide stores 2 leaves with and 2 without skirts
• ~ Tables ordered in QSWO include White Oak legs
• ~ Anything over 4 leaves will be unskirted unless specified