The Bayhill chairs are available in a side, or arm chair, with the dimensions listed below. Also available in a solid wood swivel bar stool, or stationary bar stool, 24 inches or 30 inches tall. A desk chair is available and we can add fabric or leather seats to these chairs. You can choose a leather or fabric sample from the samples category on the website.
All of our 200+ arts and crafts dining chairs are built with mortise and tenon joinery which are designed to last a lifetime of use. Solid wood construction and solid scooped wood seats are comfortable and functional. We can stain to suit your needs or we can two-tone or paint upon request. Distressing is also available.
All of our furniture is stained and top coated with conversion varnish. We apply two coats both top and bottom. Conversion varnish is superior to all other finishes because it resist alcohol. Don’t be concerned about spilling a glass of wine on our furniture!
Available in all wood choices listed.
Most of Amish showroom’s Arm chairs are designed to fit underneath the skirts of the dining tables. Please ask if you have concerns.
Shown in Oak wood with Distressed Weathered grey stain.
• Side Chair 18″w x 17″d x 43″h
• Arm Chair 25″w x 17″d x 43″h
• Stationary Bar Stool 18″w x 17″d x 24″h (Seat) or 18″w x 17″d x 30″h (Seat) 18″h Seat Back
• Swivel Bar Stool 18″w x 17″d x 24″h (Seat) or 18″w x 17″d x 30″h (Seat) 18″h Seat Back
• Deacon Bench 36″w x 17″d x 43″h or 48″w x 17″d x 43″h